Spending time outside requires a different skill set from your screen-time! In order to get the most out of your outings, some skill training may be necessary. It All Comes Naturally can help you develop the skills which will make those outings more comfortable and enjoyable.
If you’d rather have an experienced outdoorsperson come on one of your trips, we can arrange for an experienced guide to show you the ropes.
“Hard skills” include:
- ORCKA certified instruction in Basic Canoeing Levels 1-3 (tandem) and 4 (Solo), and Introduction to Safe Canoeing, Introduction to Canoe Tripping and Canoe Tripping Level 1. Contact us to discuss your needs and set up a course at a time that’s convenient for you. Click here for program lengths and costs.
- cross country skiing basics to get the most out of your recreational outings
- snowshoeing for the joy of it
- fire-building skills – from primitive techniques to modern conveniences
- trip planning and packing for day and overnight trips
“Soft skills” include:
- Leadership: a variety of topics is available including: Developing a Safety Mindset for Outdoor Leaders; Risk Assessment for Outdoor Leaders
- Team Building workshops using a variety of initiative tasks
We can customize our programs to meet your needs.
For information on skill-building courses and programs, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org.